Modding allows new features to be added into the game.
- Effects - Used in order to dynamically affect the game.
- Triggers - Used in order to execute commands/events/decisions/etc. only when certain things are true.
- Scopes - Used to specify the target of the effects and triggers.
- Modifier list - Script modifiers that affect aspects of the game.
- Defines - Global values used by the game in almost every aspect.
- Country list - Basic info on all countries in the vanilla game, including country tags.
- Console commands - Guide on how to use the games console commands.
Tools & utilitiesEdit
- Clausewitz Maya Exporter - A tool allowing for easier creation of 3D models (units) to use in mods for newer Clausewitz games.
- VS Code - Powerful, hackable, free open source editor from Microsoft.
- CWTools - An extension for VS Code that provides validation, completion, syntax highlighting and more for Paradox script files.
- Notepad++ Syntax Highlighter