- This article is about the DLC. For the nation, see Epirus.
Release date / Patch
2020-08-11 / 1.5
Store: Content pack
Epirus, or the Epirus Flavor Pack, is a DLC and the third Content pack for Imperator: Rome. It was announced on 2020-08-10 and released on 2020-08-11, coinciding with patch 1.5. The Epirus Flavor Pack was also included as the part of the Pre-Order bonus.
- Cultural Integration: grant or withhold rights up to full citizenship on a per-culture basis within your nation. Carefully balance the desires of new members of your empire against the traditional prerogatives of the old.
- Noble Pop: the new noble Pops produce a great deal of research and trade routes, but be wary, for they are notoriously challenging to keep happy, and fickle in the exercise of their considerable political influence.
- Rebellion Rework: rebellions can now form on a provincial level when loyalty drops, and can grow if there is unrest in neighboring provinces.
- And more: Updated mechanics for the Senate, trade, and seeking spouses eligible for marriage to ensure the continuance of your dynasty. Also, a fully crossplay-compatible MP solution has been added, meaning that all players of Imperator can now seamlessly play MP together regardless of where they bought the game.
- Main article: Developer diaries
- Patch 1.5 (Menander)
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|14||1.5.3 Hotfix Released||Patchnotes for the 1.5.3 Hotfix patch||2020-09-03|
|13||Summary of patch||Summary and reflection on 1.5 Menander and moving forwards||2020-08-24|
|12||1.5.2 Patch Released||Patchnotes for the 1.5.2 patch||2020-08-20|
|11||1.5.1 Hotfix Released||Patchnotes for the 1.5.1 Hotfix patch||2020-08-13|
|10||Menander Patch Notes Day!||Patchnotes for the Menander update||2020-08-10|
|9||More Revelations about the Menander Update||Diadochi Wars: New War Goal, Antigonid Kingdom, Cappadocian Revolt & Thracian War Entry; Pop Happiness; Changes to Integration; Stability, Tyranny, & Aggressive Expansion; Senate Support; Unrest & Forts||2020-06-15|
|8||Epirus Pre-Order Pack Expanded||Overview of the new events and missions being added to the Epirus Flavor Pack||2020-06-08|
|7||Cultural Integration and Some Good News||Pop rights, cultural decisions, and improvements to the culture mapmode as part of the culture overhaul||2020-06-01|
|6||The Upcoming Rework of Republic Government Mechanics||A detailed look at the Republic government overhaul, including new parties, support, and approval mechanics||2020-05-25|
|5||Feature Reveal and a Glimpse into Production||A note on the realities of Game Production and a look at the Trade Rework||2020-05-18|
|4||Changes to Rebellion System||Rework of Rebellions and Unrest tweaks||2020-05-11|
|3||Changes to Cultures and New Pop Type||Find out more about the culture changes and the new Pop Type that the Menander update will bring.||2020-05-04|
|2||Menander Reveal||Introduction to cultural integration, Reworked Rebellions, Senate and Factions Rework and Subjects.||2020-04-27|
|1||Changes Coming!||Change in frequency of developer diaries and patch 1.5 Menander teasers.||2020-04-20|