Magna Graecia (DLC)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This article is about the DLC. For the formable nation, see Magna Graecia.
- Apotheosis: A popular ruler from a prestigious family may be declared a god and welcomed into the State Pantheon. Elevate enough rulers and you may institute an Imperial Cult religion.
- New Greek missions: New missions available for Athens, Sparta, and Syracusae.
- New Deities: 12 new Greek deities tied to historical Holy Sites across the Greek world.
- Hellenistic Themed Treasures: Collect special artifacts based on the history and legends of the Hellenistic world.
- New Music, Art, and 3D Models
- State Deities: The Omens system has been replaced by a national Pantheon. Gods from across your empire are welcome into this divine assembly, providing powerful nationwide boons. In times of need, their divine aid can be invoked more directly.
- Holy Sites: The Hellenistic world was full of sacred groves and mystery cults. Holy Sites increase the strength of the relevant deity in your Pantheon, or may be plundered of their riches by rulers bold enough to scorn the wrath of the gods.
- Sacred Treasures: Revered historical and divine relics can be stored in your National Treasury, earning national bonuses. If you sack an enemy’s Holy Site or capital, there is a chance you might capture these special artifacts.
- Loyalty Rework: Instead of a ticking scale to track, Character Loyalty will be a sum of various factors, making it easier to understand and control.
- Main article: Developer diaries
- Patch 1.4 (Archimedes)
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|14||1.4.2 Patch Released||Patchnotes for the 1.4.2 patch||2020-04-16|
|13||1.4.1 Hotfix Released||Patchnotes for the 1.4.1 Hotfix patch||2020-04-02|
|12||Archimedes Patchnotes day!||Patchnotes for the Archimedes update||2020-03-30|
|11||Balance Changes and Tweaks in Archimedes||Various minor balance and cosmetic changes coming in the new patch||2020-03-23|
|10||Archimedes Update & Magna Graecia Content Pack||Release date, future roadmap, unique actions for Athens, Sparta, and Syracusae, favoriting characters, and unit models||2020-03-18|
|9||Greek Missions and Deification||A look at the new Greek mission trees, Ruler Deification, and monotheist mechanics||2020-03-09|
|8||Spartan and Athenian missions||Unique missions for Spartan and Athens coming in the Magna Graecia content pack||2020-03-02|
|7||Sacred Treasures and religious changes||An overview of sacred treasures and new functions for religions||2020-02-24|
|6||Syracusan Missions and changes to holdings||An overview of the new missions for Syracuse and a rework of the holdings mechanic||2020-02-17|
|5||Holy Sites||A dynamic holy sites mechanic to come along with the Deities rework||2020-02-10|
|4||Highly Requested Changes||Deny Trade request, City graphical culture, the "Continue" button, AI Control (MP), Historical Characters||2020-02-03|
|3||Character Loyalty and Map Changes||Revamp of the Character Loyalty and map changes||2020-01-27|
|2||Archimedes and Religion||Plans for Archimedes Update||2020-01-20|
|1||The Future||Plans for the first part of 2020||2020-01-13|