Downloadable content (DLC) is content built by Paradox Development Studio (PDS) as an extension or add-on to Imperator: Rome.
The base game is required for any and all DLC relating to the game. While cosmetic/music DLCs can be used with any game version, content DLCs can't be used prior to the version they were released with.
| Imperator: Rome
||25 April 2019
- Character Management: A living world of characters with varying skills and traits that will change over time. They will lead your nation, govern your provinces and command your armies and fleets. We also introduce our new, more human-like character art.
- Diverse Populations: Citizens, freemen, tribesmen and slaves - each population with its own culture and religion. Whether they fill your armies, fill your coffers or fill your colonies, keep an eye on their happiness - your success depends on their satisfaction.
- Battle Tactics: Choose your approach before battle to counter the stratagems of your foes.
- Military Traditions: Each culture has a unique way of waging war. Romans and Celts have different options available to them. Unlock unique bonuses, abilities and units.
- Different Government Types: Manage the senate in a Republic, hold your court together in a monarchy, answer to the clans in a tribal system.
- Barbarians and Rebellions: Migrating barbarians may sack or settle your best land, while disloyal governors or generals can turn against you - taking their armies with them!
- Trade: Goods provide bonuses to their home province. Will you take advantage of stockpiles for local strength or trade excess goods to spread the wealth around?
- Provincial Improvement: Invest in buildings, roads and defences to make your kingdom stronger and richer.
|PDX / https://store.steampowered.com/app/859580/Imperator_Rome/ Steam]
- Hellenistic World Flavor Pack
- (part of Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack)
|25 April 2019
- 4 New Army Models: Unique army designs for Macedonia, Phrygia, the Seleucids and Thrace
- 4 New Ship Models: Unique warship designs for Egypt, Macedonia, Phrygia, and the Seleucids, including depictions of the famous Hellenistic superships.
- Special On Map Monuments: The Mausoleum of Alexander, the Acropolis of Rhodes, the Acropolis of Pergamon, the Palace at Ay Khanum, the Library of Alexandria, and the Argead Palace of Macedonia,
- Six Hellenistic Flavor Events: About the Legacy of Alexander, the veterans of Alexander's wars, the Spread of Hellenistic Culture, City Athletic Events, and Trade.
- Alexander’s Body Event Chain: Try to steal the remains of Alexander the Great and erect a monument to his memory.
- New Event Art: Dedicate new art for the included unique events.
- New music: Special music composed specifically for the Hellenistic players.
|* PDX / Steam